In order for you to test Pay Now payment method (former SOFORT Banking) successfully, please use the below test data.
|Pay Now Test Data|
|PIN:||Enter any 3 digit number|
|Account:||Select one of the accounts listed in the form.|
Pay Now Payment Flow
- The Customer fills the form with his name and email:
- The Customer waits while the page is being loaded in the new design:
- The customer enters the Bank name or Sort code (Bank code). For test purposes, the Bank name is Demo Bank and the Sort code can have 2 values: 88888888 or 00000.
- The customer enters his login details. The test Account number and PIN number are formed by any digit number; e.g.: 1234.
- The customer selects the payment account. For test purposes, please select one of the accounts given in the form.
- The customers confirms the payment by entering the TAN number. The test TAN number value: 12345.
- The customer is redirected to the provider’s confirmation page.
- Upon completion of the payment flow, the customer is redirected to your ReturnUrl.