In order for you to test MercadoPago payment method successfully, please use the below test data.
|Test Users Brazil|
|Test User 1||Test User 2|
|Credit Cards Brazil|
|Card type||Card number||Security code||Expiration date|
|Mastercard||5031 4332 1540 6351||123||11/25|
|Visa||4235 6477 2802 5682||123||11/25|
|American Express||3753 651535 56885||1234||11/25|
|To test different payment results, complete the information you want in the cardholder’s name:|
|OTHE:||Refused due to general error.|
|CALL:||Refused with validation to authorize.|
|FUND:||Refused for insufficient amount.|
|SECU:||Refused due to invalid security code.|
|EXPI:||Refused due to a problem with the due date.|
|FORM:||Refused due to an error in the form.|
MercadoPago Payment Flow
- The Customer enters his name, email address and CPF/CNPJ. He can also change his desired currency from the given list.
- The customer logs in to his MercadoPago account by entering his email address and password. If the customer doesn’t have a MercadoPago account yet, he will continue the payment as a guest.
- The customer selects and verifies the payment option from the list, enters the card’s security code and confirms the payment.
- The customer receives a message that the payment was successfully approved and all the payment data will be sent to the customer via his registered email address.
- Upon completion of the payment flow the customer is redirected back to your ReturnURL.